If you're not satisfied with an item that you purchased from Trophy Optics, you can return it up to 30 days after delivery for a refund, in-store credit, or exchange, as long as the item is in its original condition and packaging. Items that have been used or modified in any way may not be returned.
To return an item, submit your request in writing and send it to email@example.com. We will send you a prepaid shipping label and instructions on how to send your item back to us.
There are a few requirements for us to accept a return:
- The item must be returned in NEW condition (not used, worn, broken, mounted, etc.)
- The item must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging with all original contents (such as instruction manuals, accessories, and additional components)
- If the item is part of a kit or bundle, the entire kit or bundle must be returned
- Any free gifts or promotional items shipped with the item must also be returned (for example, a free lens cloth that came as a gift with a binocular)
- Some items are not eligible for return in any case or have additional limitations (exceptions listed below)
The following items may not be returned:
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty.
- Items that have been used or modified in any way.
- Items without the original packaging.
- The following brands and items are excluded and not eligible for return:
- Athlon Optics
- MTC Optics
Refunds issued to the original method of payment will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Refunds will be issued to the original method of payment shortly after we receive and process the eligible return. It may take up to 10 business days after we issue the refund for your bank to process the credit.
If we are unable to refund the original method of payment, Trophy Optics will provide you with a store credit for the amount of the refund due to you, which may be used for purchases on TrophyOptics.com.
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 2 business days after the order was placed and if the order has not been physically shipped by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your order has been shipped, a standard return procedure applies.
- Refunds will only be issued to the original method of payment that you used when placing your order.
- All orders cancelled after 2 business days from when the order was placed are subject to a $20 cancellation fee.
In the unlikely event that an item you ordered arrives damaged, you may return the item for a replacement or a full refund, as long as you report the issue within 24 hours.
You will not be responsible for the shipping costs to return or replace the item.
To report damage take pictures of the damaged item and the box with shipping label clearly visible and email them to us at: email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery.
In the unlikely event your order is missing any items or parts, it is essential that you notify us within 24 hours of delivery. To report a missing item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Trophy Optics will not be held responsible for any missing item claims received beyond 24 hours.
While some products and brands do not qualify for returns, all of our products are covered by manufacturer’s warranties. Please refer to your product manual to learn more about its warranty coverage.